1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Grant
  4. »4-H Youth Development
  5. »Getting Involved

Grant County

Getting Involved

Ready to begin your 4-H experience? Use the links below to get started!

If you have questions or need assistance, contact the Grant County Extension Office:
(620) 356-1721

Getting Started in 4-H

Our Clubs:




Want to be a Grant County 4-H Ambassador?

Please read the Policies and fill out the  Application.
Return them to the Extension Office by November 1st, 2016!
4-H Ambassador Policies
4-H Ambassador Application


Talk Tips!

4-H Events & Conferences