1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Grant
  4. »4-H Youth Development
  5. »Volunteering

Grant County


So you want to volunteer with Grant County 4-H...

In order to volunteer with us you must complete our 4-H Volunteer Screening!

Who must Complete the Volunteer Screening Process?

  • Any individual who works in close, ongoing interaction with youth.
  • Any adult OR youth with authority to independently plan and conduct 4-H educational experiences for youth with other adults present or in a public setting.

Call Grant County Extension Office at 620-356-1721 to start volunteering. We're glad you're here, and we're happy to answer your questions!